Wow, it’s amazing but the beginning of November is almost here! Together with the elections, beautiful fall colors (in USA), the Holiday Season and of course the all important, infertility journey you are taking. (Myself included!) When the majority of people surrounding us are totally unaware of the added burden that we carry and the emotional rollercoaster we might be on, LIFE goes on. Here is an opportunity to join a small group of women, who are walking in your shoes…
The Fertile Foundation Power Circle starts Monday, the 3rd November 2008
Be part of an intimate group without leaving your sofa! Our group will meet on a weekly basis, by phone (or Skype) at 12noon EST (- 6hrs GMT) for one hour. I will give you simple instructions to follow upon your registration. Initially, everyone in the group will get a chance to share their story, and get to know one another. We will take the opportunity, in the on-coming weeks, to:
· Be heard, without feeling judged.
· Know that we are in a safe and confidential space of sharing our feelings and experiences.
· Get to clarify our hopes and dreams of our journey however it progresses (natural, IUI, IVF, donor,adoption, child-free).
· Set clear intentions on how to take charge of our journey – emotionally, physically and spiritually. This covers a whole gamut of topics that we can discuss- just to name few:
· dealing with miscarriage,
· communication with our spouse
· pregnant friends,
· interfering family
· Holiday gatherings etc!
This is where we can build our ‘foundation’ for fertility!
· Be resources of information and a sounding board for one another.
· Come to a place where you might just want be ‘cradled’ in that moment, and supported in general.
· Get tips and tools from Louise on making the journey an easier and more joyful one.
· To learn more about the Law of Attraction.
· Discover how to become more than your infertility with the guidance of Marina Lombardo’s book. (to learn more about this – listen to my latest radio show www.blogtalkradio.com/KeystoClarity-coach )
· Be part of a group moving forward together, instead of isolating ourselves which happens all to easily.
· Be part of an intimate group without leaving your sofa!
· Get coaching from Louise when you get stuck – yes, lots of stickiness on this journey!
· Learn tips to relax and de-stress in preparation for a successful outcome.
· Have access to a private group online forum to talk in between sessions.
· Have unlimited email access to Louise in between sessions.
· Make new and meaningful friendships with amazing women facing similar issues to you!
I am thrilled and so moved to be able to facilitate this program. This group is about taking women out of isolation and into a setting where they feel safe and supported. Where women are in a positive environment that can help them to make plans about their future, and deal with positive and negative experiences as they happen. This is about creating a safe space to share and not be analyzed! This is about women who deserve to be nurtured and taken care of, especially when they are taking care of everybody else!
Give yourself permission to get support on this special and often difficult journey, especially when the goal is such an important one.
If you are interested in joining us, , please contact Louise as soon as possible. There are just a few spaces left in the November group. If the timing isn’t right, there will be a new program starting in January – again limited space, so book in advance. I invite you to inquire if you are curious! My contact details are on the Contact page! or you can comment on the post.
Each one of you will be an integral part of this sacred space, for yourself, and for each and every one of the women participating. I am really looking forward to creating this special space with you.
Louise Crooks – LifeBalanceinFertility Coach
PS: Don’t let distance / time-zone get in your way! One of our group members is from the Philippines